Non-Cadre Advertisement Online for the Post Assistant Revenue Officer
Exam Controller (Non Cadre) of Bangladesh Public Service Commission has called for application for the post Assistant Revenue Officer.
Details of the Notice:
Name of Post and Ministry or Department: Assistant Revenue Officer of Ministry of Finance
Educational Qualification: Post-graduated from any granted university or 4 year education completion degree after passing HSC.
Age: Up to 30 years on 01 May, 2012. ( Departmental candidates will be treated as special)
Deadline for application: 10 June, 2012 within 6.00 pm. and Fee must be submitted within 13 June, 2012 (6.00 pm)
Online Application Procedure: See in the image below.
SMS sending Procedure: See in the image.
Exam Details for the post Asst Revenue Officer:
- MCQ type exam. 100 Marks.
- 1 mark for each right answer. 0.5 Mark will be penalized for each wrong answer.
- Syllabus for the Assistant Revenue Officer Exam: Question will be made on Bangla, English, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
Marks distribution in Written and Oral Exam:
- Bangla – 50
- English – 50
- Mathemaics – 60
- General Knowledge – 40
- Viva voce – 50
How People came here:
- circular of nbr latest job
- have any job circular in NBR
- how many post in primary assistant
- nbr job cerculer
- nbr job circular bangladesh