Yes! Finally Bangladesh Railway has introduced the e-ticketing system in Bangladesh on 29th May, 2012.
Bangladesh Railway Minister Obaidul Kader unveiled the online ticketing service at the Railway Bhaban. The whole ticket booking system will follow this if we succeed he added.
Highlights of the News:
- Bangladesh Railway (BR) would keep 10 percent of its tickets reserved for online purchase as e-tickets. 15% will be allocated for mobile. Before this, 25% of the tickets were available for mobile ticketing system.
- Passengers can buy online tickets from internet by using ther VISA & Master Card, both Debit & Credit card of any bank will work online.
- Passengers need to buy online eTickets in 3 days advance from the actual departure date and one person can buy maximum 4 tickets against a credit/debit card for a destination for that day.
Step by Step Procedure to Purchase Bangladesh Railway Ticket (eTicket) Online | www.esheba.cnsbd.com
- Sign up with www.esheba.cnsbd.com with proper information like name, email address, address, mobile number.
- Enter the ‘Security Code’ as shown on the right side. Code is case sensitive, so enter with caution.
- Click the ‘Register’ button to complete the registration/sign-up process.
- Check your email inbox for eTicket registration confirmation.
- Now sign in with your email address, password & security code and click ‘Login’.
- Select your travel details, including Date, Starting Station, Destination, Train Name, Number of Adult/Child passengers.
- You can buy up to maximum 4 tickets online.
- Check your total ticket price amount in taka.
- Enter your Visa Card/Master card details. Credit/debit card of any local bank is acceptable.
- Check your email for Online Ticket Purchase confirmation.
- Printout the email.
- Carry the printed copy to the station along with the mobile phone & card used to purchase the online tickets.
- Submit the printout in the e-Booth of each train station to collect the original travel ticket. e-Booth officer may verify your identity by checking your mobile number & card.
- Collect the original ticket from your train station at least 15 minutes prior to your journey.
- Bangladesh Railway Online eTicketing service is currently offered for only Resident Bangladeshi Citizens.
CNS BD contact Details:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.cnsbd.com
Check the time schedule of all intercity trains here
Check the fare of all Intercity train of Bangladesh:
Click this link. A new tab will open. Enter your query and know the fare of all train service in BD.
Instruction in Bengali: