Applications are invited from candidates for the admission into BSc. in Textile Engineering (Specialization in Yarn Manufacturing/ Fabrics Manufacturing/ Wet processing/ Garments Manufacturing/ Fashion and Design) program in Textile Engineering Colleges under Department of Textiles of the ministry of Textiles and Jute and Also in a Public-Private partnership and a Private Textile Engineering College.
- Colleges, Seats and Contact address
- Admission Requirements
- How to apply
- Admit Card
- Seat Plan and Result of Admission Test
Important Dates for BSc. in Textile Engineering Admission:
|Application Time||01/10/2012 to 04/01/2013|
|Admission Test||11 January 2013, 3.00 PM|
|Admission Result Publishes||Date Changed|
|Admission From Merit List||Not Published|
|Admission From Waiting List||Not Published|
|Download This Circular||First Notice, Update|
Textile Engineering Colleges and Available seats with contact address:
Govt. Textile Engineering College, Zorarganj, Mirsarai, Chittagong
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: 01199555695
Total Seat: 8o
Govt. Pabna Textile Engineering College, Shalgaria, Pabna.
Website: www.pabtec.gov.bd, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 0731-66103, Mobile: 01558393783
Total Seat: 80
Govt. Begumgonj Textile Engineering College Begumgonj, Noakhali
Website: www.btec.ac Total Seat: 80
Shahid Abdur Rab Serniabat Textile Engineering College, C & B Road, Barisal
Phone: 043163659, 01939781091,
Website: www.arstecb.com Total Seat: 80
Natiaonal Institute of Textile Training Research And Design (NITTRAD) Old TIDC
Nayarhat, Savar, Dhaka – 1350. Phone: 02-7791975; FAX: 02-7791972
Shyamoli Textile Engineering College, 14/26 Shahjahanpur Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka
Web: www.stec-edu.com Total Seat: 40
- Applicants must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Applicants who passed SSC or equivalent exam in 2009/2010 and HSC or equivalent exam in 2011/2012 they are eligible for apply.
- Applicants must have minimum GPA 4.0 (without 4th subject) in scale of 5.0 from Science Group in SSC & HSC, total GPA must be 8.00. But they must have Grade point 13 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and minimum GP 3.5 in the each subjects.
- GCE “O” and “A” level candidates must have B grade in 5 subjects at O -level and B grade in average Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. No D grade is acceptable. Applicants must submit Tk. 1000 to Vice-director (MI), Textile Department and take the equivalent receipt then submit it with application.
How to Apply:
Application form can be submitted by the Teletalk Mobile phone by sending SMS to 16222. Applicants must have Tk. 670 in mobile, which will be charged from the mobile balance for admission process, management, exam festival, result publication etc.
- Textile Engineering College, Jorarganj, Misrai, Chittagong : Z
- Pabna Textile Engineering College, Shalgaria, Pabna : P
- Begumganj Textile Engineering College, Begumganj, Noakhili: N
- Sahid Abdur Rob Serniabat Textile Engineering College, Barishal: B
- Go to message option write DOT(space)3 Key word of Board(space)HSC exam Roll No(space)Passing Year(space)3 Key word of SSC exam Board(space)SSC exam Roll No(space)Passing Year (space) College code.
Example: DOT(space)DHA(space)XXXXXX(space)2012 (space)DHA(space) XXXXXX (space) 2010 (space)Z.
- For different Board the code is COMILLA (COM), BARISAL (BAR), CHITTAGONG (CHI), SYLHET (SYL), DHAKA (DHA), DINAJPUR (DIN), JESSORE (JES), RAJSHAHI (RAJ), MADRASAH (MAD), TECHNICAL (TEC), English Medium (GCE).
- If all information is correct then after sending SMS applicant get a SMS back with name of applicant, admission fee and a PIN number. After sending this SMS an acceptance will be required from candidates via sending SMS and the code for acceptance is- DOT(space) YES(space)PIN NUMBER(space)MOBILE NUMBER and send this to 16222 number. Here applicants should give another mobile number (any operators) which is used by own for communication.
- After sending acceptance, SMS Tk. 670 will be charged from candidates Mobile phone. If applicants have enough money in mobile phone then certain money will be charged and send a confirmation sms with roll number. Applicants must bring main registration card, attested copy of registration card and two copy attested passport size photographs. They must write the roll number back side of the attested copy of registration card and two copy attested passport size photographs.
- Applicants for quota: The child of freedom fighters quota (FFQ) / tribal ward quota (TRI). Quota applicants must add a extra key word of Quota at last of the SMS and send 16222 number. Example:
Admit Card for Admission Test:
*** Applicants must bring main level and two photocopies of registration card of SSC/ “O” level. They have to staple recent attested photos and photos on two photocopies of registration card, which is treated as admit card. No other admit card will be issued.
Applicants should submit main transcript /marksheet of SSC & HSC, for reserve seats applicants have to submit main certificate by proper authority. For freedom fighter’s Children/ Children’s children have to show main certificate which is only issued by Freedom Fighter Ministry.
Seat Plan and Result:
Will be published in time.