Admission test for Chittagong Veterinary & Animal Science University in session-2012-2013 in D.V.M (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine) Programs will be held on 29th November, 2012.
Degree to be achieved: 5 year professional Veterinary Degree program known as Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM).
Time frames for CVASU.AC.BD admission test
- Application starts:15th September
- Last date of submission :31st October
- Admission Test : 29th November at 10.00 am
- Result: 29th November at 05.00 pm
- Admission from merit list starts:11-12th December
- Admission from waiting list:13th December
- Probable date of class:29th December
Admission Fees: Tk. 550/-
Departments and Available seats:
This year total 185 seats in three faculties.
- Veterinary Medicine Faculty (5 year Doctor of Veterinary Medicine DVM degree): total seat: 75 freedom fighter:2 Tribal quota :2
- Food Science & Technology Faculty (5years B. Sc of Food Science & Technology degree): total seat: 60 freedom fighter:1 Tribal quota :1
- Fisheries Faculty(4 year BSC in fisheries hons) total seat: 50 freedom fighter:1 Tribal quota :1
Requirements for application:
- Minimum GPA 6.5 (without 4th subject) and Min GPA 3.0 in each of SSC and HSC or equivalent exam.
- Min GPA 2.0 in Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology and English in SSC and HSC level individually
- Students who passed the SSC/equivalent before 2008 and HSC/equivalent before 2010 need not to apply.
- Applicant must be a Bangladeshi Citizen.
Application Procedure via sms:
Application is done by teletalk mobile only. For your help
Chittagong Veterinary & Animal Science University (CVASU)
Zakir Hossain Road, Khulshi, Chittagong 4225
Phone: 031-659492-3, 659093 , Fax: 031-659620