Admission is going on in 3 years Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery Course into 43 Govt. Nursing Institute of Bangladesh for the academic session 2012-13.
Important information at a glance:
|Application Time||08/01/2013 to 21/01/2013 in Nursing College offices
|Price of Application Form||230 Taka (Form-200/- and center Fee 30/-)|
|Where You can find application form||See below for the list of Nursing Institutes|
|Admission Test Date||NO ADMISSION TEST (GPA Based)|
|Total Seat||1570 in 43 Nursing Institutes|
Eligibility for Application:
- Candidates must be resident of Bangladesh
- Must pass HSC or Equivalent exam in the year 2010, 2011 or 2012.
- Minimum GPA 2.25 in SSC/Equivalent and minimum 2.50 in HSC/Equivalent.
- Must be unmarried
Selection Procedure for Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery:
There is no admission Test for this Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery Course. Selection will be based on GPA in SSC and HSC. During evaluation by OMR the following criteria will be taken in consideration:
- Total GPA (SSC+HSC) with additional
- Total GPA(SSC+HSC) without additional
- HSC GPA with additional
- SSC GPA with additional
- English (HSC)
- Bengali (HSC)
- HSC passing Year
Available seats for Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery course:
- Total seats in 43 Nursing Institutes- 1570
- 31 seats are reserved for Freedom fighter quota
- 60% Merit, then 31 FF quota and rest will be reserved for district quota respectively.
- 10% MALE Candidates will get admission in Nursing Institutes attached to Medical College (Sir Salimullah Medical College, Khulna, Comilla, Faridpur, Dinajpur Medical Cllege)
Application form for Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery:
- Nursing college, Dhaka: For Dhaka, Gazipur, Manikganj and Tangail.
- Nursing Institute, Sir Salimullah Medical College: For Narayanganj, Narsingdi, Munsiganj
- Nursing College, Mymensingh: Mymensingh, Jamalpur, Kishoreganj, Sherpur, Netrokona.
- Nursing Institute, Faridpur: Faridpur, Madaripur, Shariatpur, Gopalganj and Rajbari.
- Nursing College, Chittagong: Chittagong, Coxs’ Bazar, Bandarban, Khagrachari, Rangamati
- Nursing Institute, Comilla: Comilla, Chandpur, Feni, Laxmipur, Noakhali, Brahmanbaria.
- Nursing college, Rangpur: Rangpur, Kurigram, Lalmonirhaat, Nilphamari
- Nursing Institute, Dinajpur: Dinajpur, Gaibandha, Thakurgaon and Panchagarah
- Nursing Institute, Bogra: Bogra, Naogaon, Joypurhat, Sirajganj.
- Nursing college, Rajshahi: Rajshahi, Natore, Pabna and Chapainawabganj.
- Nursing college Barisal: Barisal, Bhola, Jhalkathi, Pirojpur, Barguna, Patuakhali.
- Nursing Institute, Khulna: Khulna, Satkhira, Bagerhat, Narail, Jessore, Magura, Jhenaidah, Chuadanga, Meherpur, Kushtia.
- Nursing College, Sylhet: Sylhet, Suanmganj, Habiganj, Moulavibazar.
Required Papers /Documents with SIF form:
- SSC and HSC Transcript (Attested photocopy)
- SSC Certificate (Attested)
- Nationality certificate (Original copy)
- For district quota: Please see the advertisement
- 4 copy colour, passport size recent photograph
View the Notice in Bangla: