Institute of Business Administration (IBA),
University of Dhaka- Admission Fall 2012, Executive MBA.
- The written examination for EMBA will be held on Friday 07, 2012 at 10.00 am at IBA, University of Dhaka. Successful candidates will be asked to appear for an interview.
- Applicants with foreign degrees, having a score of at least 550 in GMAT (minimum 45 percentile in verbal and 50 percentile in quantitative), may be exempted from taking the written examination. However, they will be required to appear for an interview.
- The EMBA application form can be downloaded from the IBA website (www.iba-du.edu) or collected from the Executive MBA program office.
- The filled-in application form along with a Bank Draft/Pay Order for Tk. 1,500 (Fifteen hundred) payable to ‘Executive MBA, IBA’, should be submitted to the Executive MBA Program Office according to the following schedule.
-Aug. 01 to Aug. 14, from 10.30 am to 6.30 pm
-Aug. 26 to Sep. 05, from 10.00 am to 9.00 pm
- The last day of submission of application form is Wednesday, September 05, 2012
For further information, please contact:
EMBA Program Office, Room#405 (3rd Floor)
Institute of Business Administration
University of Dhaka, Dhaka 1000
Phone # 9661920-73, Ext. 8345, 8613490-91
Criteria for Eligibility for EMBA Admission:
- Minimum 3 (three) years full time work experience after Bachelor’ Degree.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline) or equivalent Professional Certificate.
- For all certificates, equivalence will be determined by the Institute.