Maulana Bhasani Science and Technology University (MBSTU) admission-test for the 2012-2013 sessions will be held on November 21 and 22. (Wednesday and Thursday).
Admission for B. Sc Engineering and Honors course in Mawlana Bhasani Science & Technology University (MBSTU).
Admission form collection starts: September 15
Last Date of form submission: October 31
Admission test date: 21-22 November, 2012.
Seat available for admission:
CSE-50, Information and Communication Technology-50, Textile Engineering-50
Environmental Science and Resource Management-50, Criminology and Police Science-50, Food Technology and Nutritional Science-50, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering-50
Chemistry-25, Physics-25 Mathematics and Statistics-50
Total Seat : 500
Eligibility/Qualification for admission test in MBSTU:
- Applicants who passed SSC or equivalent in 2009/2010 and HSC or equivalent in 2011/2012 are eligible to apply for admission test.
- For Science group total GPA 6.5 (without 4th subjects) and not less than GPA 3.0 (without 4th subject) in each of SSC, HSC or equivalent exam. Grade point 3.0 in each of Physics, Biology, Chemistry is must at HSC or equivalent level.
- Min GPA 3.0 in Physics and Mathematics at HSC/equivalent level for Unit A.
- Min GPA 3.0 in Chemistry and Biology at HSC/equivalent level for Unit B.
- Min GPA 3.0 in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at HSC/equivalent level for Unit C.
- Min GPA 3.0 in each SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent in Commerce, Science or Humanities Group without 4th subjects for Units D
- The applicants passed in the GCE O level in 5 subjects having B grade at least in 3 subjects and passed in the GCE A level in 3 subjects having B grade at least in 2 subjects are eligible to apply (Applicable for all units). Form Collection:
Admission registration fee: Tk. 500/-
SMS Registration system for Mawlana Bhasani University Admission:
Registration can be done from the Tele Talk Mobile phone.
Procedure to send SMS:
Type: MBSTU<space>3 Key word of Board<space>HSC exam Roll No<space>Passing Year<space>Unit Key and send to 16222.
Example: MBSTU DHA 123456 2012 A
After sending first SMS, candidates will get a reply SMS and PIN number.
If applicants are agree to submit their application>>>
Type: MBSTU<space>YES<space>PIN-Code<space>contact number (any operator) and send to 16222.
Example: MBSTU YES 654321 01900000000
Submission of application for GCE O level and A level students:
These candidates can submit their application from www.mbstu.ac.bd and Collect a code number and send SMS to 16222 using Teletalk Mobile.
Example: MBSTU GCE/OTH 123456 2012 A.
Required certificates/ Papers/ Documents:
- Attested 2 copy passport size photo (Name and roll no of candidate must be written down on back side of photo.)
Contact details of Mawlana Bhasani Science and Technology University:Registrar
Mawlana Bhasani Science and Technology University, Santosh, Tangail.
Phone: 0921-61616, 62401, 01711428165, 55399 Ext.- 120 (Office) Hotline:01554-321187, 01554-321182 (Admission) website: www.mbstu.ac.bd