Candidates who were provisionally selected for various cadres in 31st BCS are instructed to appear before medical board formed by Director General Health Services for medical check up.
Medical Test will start on 06 October and end on 17 October.
This medical test for selected candidates in 31st BCS will be held in Dhaka only.
Venues for Medical test by DGHS:
- Dhaka Medical College Hospital, Dhaka.
- Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
- National Institute of Diseases of the Chest and Hospital (NIDCH), Mohakhali
- National Orthopedic Hospital and Rehabilitation Institute
- Shahid Shohrawardee Medical College, Dhaka.
Instruction for 31st BCS Selected candidates’ medical Test:
- Candidates must carry Admit card of 31st BCS preliminary exam.
- Chest X-ray P/A view with report and it must be attested by registered doctor.
- Certificate from Ophthalmologist
- Applicants will have to pay BDT 20/- for urine examination on the spot.
You can download the schedule for Medical Test of DGHS in PDF. Click here to download.