Criteria to apply for admission in IHT and MATS:
Those who passed SSC/Equivalent exam in 2010, 2011 and 2012 from any board will be eligible for application.
- Applicants must pass SSC or Equivalent exam with at least GPA 2.50 and he/she must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in those exam.
Deadline for Application for admission test in IHT MATS:
Application will start from 21 June 2012 and Last date is 17 July 2012
IHT-MATS Exam Details:
- IHT and MATS Admission test will be held on 27 July 2012 (Friday).
- Only Science group students can apply.
- Exam can be given in any center and applicants can give choice for two subjects from each IHT/MATS. Applicants need not to mention subject code in case of MATS.
- Total Seats in different IHT: 2319 (70% seats will be available for merit list and 30% for divisional quota).
- In case of every faculty of IHT 30% seat of divisional quota must be preserved for female applicants.
- For Tribal Candidates: Two (2) seats in each IHT that means (7*2=14) seats will be preserved.
- For candidates of Freedom fighter quota : Additionally (not of general students) 5*7=35 seats will be preserved in IHT.
- For Foreign students who want to get admitted in IHT: Each faculty of Dhaka, Bogra and Rajshahi IHT can admit two foreign students.
- Departmental and SIT candidates have to follow slight different application procedure. SIT candidates will not have to sit for exam but departmental students have to.
- SIT Candidates: Age must not cross 40 years on 01 July 2012.
Application of IHT and MATS by SMS:
Only teletalk mobile will be allowed to apply.
DGHS <space> SSC Board <space> Roll <space> Passing Year <space> Institute Code <space> IHT Subject code <space> Division Code <space> Quota (FF/TR) then Send to 16222
Other SMS System is given in the images above.
Candidates will have to browse http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd after paying application fees. Then click on option MATS & IHT and enter your Username and password. Then upload your picture and signature. After completing this image upload process a candidate will have the opportunity to download the admit card.
Written Exam and Result processing of IHT/MATS:
- Admission test of MATS and Diploma in Medical Technology will be taken on same exam papers.
- Admission test question will be according to SSC Syllabus.
- Exam will be in MCQ format. Total marks 100. Bangla-15, English-15, Mathematics-15, Physics-15, Chemistry-15, Biology-15 and General Knowlodge-10. SSC GPA will be multiplied by 20 and written score will be added to that marks.
- No VIVA EXAM will Be Taken.
- Candidates’ merit list will be prepared based upon total marks and choice. Waiting list will also follow the same system.
- Primarily selected candidates list(Merit List) and Waiting list will be published at the same time.
Which documents/papers/certificates a candidate has to submit:
- Testimonial from Headmaster as an evidence of passing SSC or equivalent exam
- Provisional certificate of SSC.
- Mark sheet of SSC examination.
- Citizen certificate mentioning permanent address.
- Recent Passport size photograph (4 copies)
- For Tribal candidates- District, tribe and character certificate from District controller and Headman.
- Freedom fighter certificate copy for Freedom fighter candidates.