Prime Bank Foundation Scholarship 2013
Prime Bank Foundation has invited application from students who are currently studying in different University/college/medical/engineering in Graduation/ Masters level.
Last date of Application: 15 May 2013
Eligibility to apply for Prime Bank Foundation Scholarship:
- Total GPA of SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent must be at least 9.00.
- Monthly income of parents must not exceed BDT. 7000/-.
- Candidates receiving scholarship from any other source (except Board scholarship) will not be eligible for Prime Bank Foundation Scholarship 2013.
How to apply for Prime Bank Foundation Scholarship:
- Applicants must apply through proper application form for the year 2013 which is available at any branch of Prime Bank or Prime Bank Foundation Head Office.
- Recommendations and seal of relevant Head of Department/institution must be present in the special section of that application form.
- Papers like: SSC/HSC marksheet, certificates, two copies of PP size colour photographs, Income certificates of parents must be attached with the application form.
- Applications must reach Prime Bank Foundation Head office within stipulated time.
Other Criteria of Prime Bank Foundation Scholarship:
- This scholarship is renewable on each year.
Contact Details for Prime Bank Foundation:
Chief Executive Officer, Prime Bank Foundation,
House no.- 8 (2nd Floor), Road No.- 19/A, Block-E,