Sonali Bank, The largest State Owned Leading Commercial Bank in Bangladesh has offered education stipend for poor meritorious students of HSC, Honours and Post Graduate/Masters level students. Poor freedom fighter candidates will be specially considered for this scholarship.
Information about Sonali Bank Scholarship:
Amount to be given: 12,000/- One time.
Eligibility or qualification for scholarship:
HSC/Equivalent students (College students of XI and XII): GPA 4.00 in SSC/Equivalent.
Honours/Equivalent: GPA 3.00 for general students and GPA 2.75 for freedom fighter candidates in HSC/Equivalent exam.
Masters level: GPA 2.75 in Honours exam.
Who can apply for sonali bank Scholarship:
All poor students including freedom fighter candidates monthly income of whose parents is below 2 lakhs.
Special Note: Those who passed SSC/Equivalent, HSC/Equivalent and Honours/Equivalent in the year 2011 can apply. Other year students are not eligible.
- Testimonial from current institution
- Academic transcript
- Nationality certificate
- 2 copy passport size photograph
- Income certificate of parents from UP chairman/metropolitan chairman/ city corporation
- Freedom fighter certificate to whom it is applicable.
Where to get application form for Sonali Bank Stipend:
:: No form will be provided. Applicants have to write an application in blank page informing current educational status and all other supporting documents should be added with it.
Where to submit this application form?
Deputy General Manager
Human Resource Development Department
Sonali Bank Limited
Applicants must write the name of own district on the envelop of application form before sending it to the Sonali bank head office.
How People came here:
- scholarship of shonali bank in bd
- sonali bank scholarship
- sonali bank scholership 14sonali bank com bd
- details of sonali bank stipend for the studnt of 2013-14 session
- sonali bank ltd(human resource development)
- www sonalibank/scholarship