Southeast Bank Foundation has invited application from Meritorious and Talented students who passed HSC/Equivalent Exam in 2011 and now having their studies in Graduation level.
Last Date of Application: 15 February 2013
Information about Southeast Foundation Scholarship:
- Amount of scholarship: Monthly 2500/- and onetime allowance of 10,000/- (Ten thousand taka).
- Eligible candidates: Those who passed HSC/Equivalent exam in 2011 and poor but talented.
- Non-eligibility: If candidates get scholarship from other source they should not apply
- Minimum GPA for Southeast Bank Scholarship:
- Science Group: Total GPA-10.00 with GPA 4.00 in both SSC (2009) and HSC (2011) without 4th Subject
- Commerce Group: Total GPA-9.00 with GPA 4.00 in both SSC (2009) and HSC (2011) without 4th Subject
- Humanities: Total GPA-8.00 with GPA 4.00 in both SSC (2009) and HSC (2011) without 4th Subject
Application form for southeast bank scholarship:
Download scholarship application form and send it to address mentioned in the circular within 15 February 2013.
Required Documents to be supplied with application form:
- Certified true copies of all academic certificates and transcripts
- Certified true copies of personal indentification document (Birth certificate/ national identity card/ national certificate)
- Wards of service holders shall submit the income certificates of parents/guardians from the respective heads of Institutions/organizations.
- Others shall submit the income certificates of parents/guardians from Union Parishod/Pouroshova/City Corporation
- Certified true copy of certificate of admission to a college or University.
- Two passport size photographs
Contact Details for SouthEast Bank Foundation Scholarship
SOUTHEAST BANK FOUNDATION
SOUTHEAST BANK LIMITED
52-53, Dilkusha Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000
Phone: 9550082, Ext.- 138/240
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.southeastbank.com.bd